Ok, now its really been a long time since we've posted. One semester down, 4 to go. I have to add that Jon got a 4.0 this past semester. (I'm sure he'll object to me posting that, but hey I'm a 2.1 student in awe of his ability to focus).
Anyway, not much has changed. Cooper is now 1 year old and walking as of the other day. Carsey is much taller and getting more and more grown up every day. Time is flying....
We were able to go back to Boise for Christmas (THANKS to moms and dads!) We had a very memorable break. My favorite... the slippery trip into some landscaping in the Dodge with Jesse! Given that I haven't been on a roller coaster for a while, that was the highlight of my trip!
You know you're back in Springfield when:
1) you're eating cereal for lunch
2) dinner is ready at 8pm
3) its 66 degrees one day, 32 the next
4) there's railroad tracks (with stop signal) on the freeway
5) that white stuff on the ground is ICE not snow
6) there's no sausage in the freezer!
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yay for the update!!! It is great to see the kids and GO Cooper!!!!
Jon congrats on the good grades! I too am in awe. I got a 3.8 but that was only when I changed majors to Musc Dance and Theatre and had maybe one or two academic classes in my schedule! Great Job!!!
OH...MY GOSH...this is crazy...Amy actually posted!!! Jk...That is was cute...I miss you guys tonz!!!
Post a Comment