wow its been a long time since we've posted anything. i guess mainly because school has started and we're much busier now. we have a few things to catch up on, but all is well. here's a clip of Carsey and Cooper playing... he's pretty funny to watch these days! you'll have to excuse the angle, I have to hide the camera from Cooper.
Saturday, September 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
SO CUTE!!! Cooper is getting SO BIG!!! And Carsey is a great big sister. It is so fun to see them "play together!"
Love you guys!
Oh my gosh, that's so cute!! I love how excited Cooper gets! Man I miss you guys! :)
Love, Lacey
Hey Pix! Do you still have the pictures of me Paul and Carsey at the park in Nampa? If you do, can you either email them to me or put them in your picasa web pictures? I wanted to make copies and possibly put a couple on our blog.
Love you!
Jane
He is an arm waver! I love to see him so excited and to hear his sweet little voice. I miss you!
Love the video... When are you going to post again? Send us pics!! Love you!
amy this is shellee stevenson from th e old days I found your blog through stacie spencer botkin. Your little family is so cute. check me out sometime.
Post a Comment