Looks like they all loved Cooper, but really who couldn't fall in love with him fast. I can't believe Carsey held a trantula,brave girl. There is no way you would get me doing that. I am so happy you started this blog it is fun to see pictures. I love you. Love Sara
Welcoming to the blogging world! Its fun to see pictures of you guys. I'm glad you arrived at your new home ok and I hope you are getting settled ok as well. Adam talks about flying to Missiouri on a daily basis...he just doesn't get why we can't just go to the airplane, get on and go see Carsey! We love you guys!!!
2 comments:
Looks like they all loved Cooper, but really who couldn't fall in love with him fast. I can't believe Carsey held a trantula,brave girl. There is no way you would get me doing that. I am so happy you started this blog it is fun to see pictures. I love you. Love Sara
Welcoming to the blogging world! Its fun to see pictures of you guys. I'm glad you arrived at your new home ok and I hope you are getting settled ok as well. Adam talks about flying to Missiouri on a daily basis...he just doesn't get why we can't just go to the airplane, get on and go see Carsey! We love you guys!!!
Post a Comment