Monday, May 31, 2010

Carsey's Talent Show

Carsey sang in her school talent show and Jon played the guitar for her. We were a little nervous (kind of like letting your kid go up and bear their testimony), but it was SO fun to watch her. She made us even more proud by picking a song by one of our favorites... Creedence Clearwater! Good job Cars! Its hard to tell from the video, but she got a big smile on her face when everyone started clapping along :)


4 comments:

josh said...

This is amazing!!!!!!!! I couldn't be any more proud!!!!! I can't wait to see what is next for Carsey the ROCKSTAR!!!

Aunt Jo said...

Carsy...are you going to be the next American Idol? I think you may be on track. Well, I want you to know that your Aunt Jo was so tickled to watch you and your dad sing that song......don't grow up so fast! We are looking forward to seeing you in Aug. and hearing you sing. Thank you for sharing this with me. Love, Aunt Jo

KeNzI said...

Good job Carsey!!!!

the mortensen's said...

Hooray! You blog! That was the stink'n-est cutest thing I have ever seen! Love that girl! And we wouldl ove to see you and the fam if you come into town this summer!
Sherstine