


Newest addition to the family... making this the Springfield FIVE now! Her name is Mila Jean. We've realized that having 3 kids doesn't allow for much down time... oi! As my sister Heather says, "You go from one on one coverage to zone defense." Never a truer statement!
5 comments:
She is so darn cute!!!! We are so happy to have a new neice! Looks like Carsey and Cooper are adoring her! Hope all is well! Love you!
I LOVE these pictures!! I can't wait to see you all. Let me know how the Italian Beef turns out. :) LOVE YOU!
These pictures are so cute. I tried to take one of all four kids. Those pictures aren't going to turn out for awhile. Someone was always running out of the picture or picking their nose. I am thinking of you everyday. Love you. Sara
Wow.....another amazing, outstanding, beautiful, wide eyed, curious, wonderful, sweet, little wee baby born into a wonderful family....the best part is she is so loved by all. She really is a beauty....you must be very excited and proud of little Mila. I hope she survives Cooper boy! Congratualtions again....Love, Great Auntie Jo
What a beautiful picture! I'm so sad you guys are so far away!
Post a Comment